Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Steps in the right direction

Have I mentioned that Abigail is trying to walk? Such, such fun to see her take a few steps with a huge grin on her face. I have to frequently remind myself: "I am not in a competition to see how early my daughter can learn things." Easy to say since she learns things early; I get to verbalize the right thing but still feel like a winner.....
Odds on, if the Lord gives us a second child, they won't walk or babble until they're two....then we'll see if I can follow through on my philosophy :o).


All that aside, I might as well enjoy her progress now. So here's a video of her and her walker(s). If I can catch her stepping by herself I will, of course, show that off too.



That's all for now, folks!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! She makes it look so easy! And somehow she also manages to look a lot older when she's up lumbering (gliding?) around the room like that.

    ReplyDelete